On May 5, 2008, Maistra certified the Environmental Protection Management System according to ISO 14001:2004 norm which, together with the Quality Management System implemented according to ISO 9001:2008 norm, makes a part of the Integrated Quality Management System implemented throughout the entire organization. The systems have been implemented in all hotels, tourist resorts, camps and Maistra’s business functions.
The primary mission Maistra set out to accomplish is to become a top-notch and recognizable tourism company and an Adriatic destination which will, relying strongly on destination brands and the authentic feel of Istria, Croatia and the Mediterranean, provide a highly personalized and friendly service. By developing modern and competitive products and services Maistra will enable the creation of authentic experiences satisfying even the most demanding guests, aiming to earn its place among the best tourism companies on the Mediterranean.
The Board of Maistra d.d. therefore defined the environmental protection policy which:
- suits the nature, scope and intensity of the impact its activities and services have on the environment
- comprises clearly expressed dedication to constant improvement and pollution prevention
- comprises clearly expressed dedication to achieving compliance with the existing legislation and other
- commitments the company has made in connection with the environmental issue
- represents the keystone of the defining and evaluation of general and individual goals
- is documented, implemented and maintained
- is communicated to all employees and persons working for and on behalf of the organization, and
- is available to the public
If you have any observations, suggestions or inquiries concerning environmental protection that could help us improve our system, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Maistra d.d. Funkcija upravljanja kvalitetom / Quality Management, Obala V. Nazora 6, Rovinj, Croatia.